“Meanwhile the hobbits went with as much speed as the dark and tangled forest allowed, following the line of the running stream, westward and up towards the slopes of the mountains, deeper and deeper into Fangorn”
– J. R. R. Tolkien (1954). The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
Books from Fangorn owns its name to Fangorn Forest, a fiction place located in Middle Earth created by J. R. R. Tolkien. As this website suggests, the works of professor Tolkien are praised and studied. The aim is to share the passion, knowledge and discussion with Tolkienist all over the world. Find some entries regarding Tolkien below.
✶Tolkien Events March 2021: Three ways to celebrate J.R.R. Tolkien’s works
- key words: Tolkienists, Tolkien Reading Day, The Tolkien Society, Fangornmoot, Middle Earth March
✶ Fangornmoot 2021: A Celebration of the works of J.R.R. Tolkien in Everyday Life
- key words: Tolkien Reading Day, March 2021, online social media event, Challenges, Games.
✶ Tolkien Seminar I 2021: A Commentary
- key words: Tolkien Seminar, The Tolkien Society, Adaptations of J.R.R. Tolkien’s works, Online Event.
✶ Oxonmoot 2020: A Review and a Friendship
- key words: Oxonmoot 2020, The Tolkien Society, Oxonmoot Online, Event
✶ Lord of the Rings 66th Anniversary: 10 Things you might not have known about J.R.R. Tolkien’s novel.
- key words: The Lord of the Rings, Facts, Origins, Characters, Criticism.
✶ Tolkien Reading Day 2020: Nature and Machinery in the Creation of Middle Earth
- key words: Tolkien Reading Day, Middle Earth March, The Letters of J. R. R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings.